Hyatt Regency Atlanta
265 Peachtree Street NE,
Atlanta, Georgia, USA, 30303
Tel: +1 404 577 1234
To book your accommodations, please use the links below to get the special discounted rate
The Hyatt Regency Atlanta will serve as the host hotel for the 2nd Global AYA Cancer Congress. Guests will enjoy the ease and added convenience of having the conference and accommodations all in one location.
The Hyatt Regency Atlanta is a 4-Star hotel and landmark destination located in the heart of downtown Atlanta. A recent $65 million renovation in 2013 has kept this beautiful 22-storey building as one of America’s premier meeting and convention venues and one of Atlanta’s top luxury hotels.
Complimentary Amenities with your Accommodations
- Hyatt Grand Bed™
- Complimentary guestroom and common area Wi-Fi
- HD Flat Panel Television, cable movie channels, in-room pay movies
- Video account review, video checkout, express telephone checkout
- Voicemail, telephone with message light, computer hook-up
- Electronic door lock and individual climate control
- Turndown service available upon request
- Bathrobes for Regency Club® and hairdryer
- Iron/ironing board
- iHome® stereo and alarm clock
- Seasonal outdoor pool and sundeck
- 24-hour fitness center featuring Stay Fit by Hyatt
Services & Facilities
- Hyatt Express Check-In Kiosk
- Hyatt Fast Board™
- This kiosk allows you to print airline boarding passes in the hotel lobby before departing for the airport
- Business Center
- Regency Club® and Business Plan
- Multilingual staff
- Assistive listening devices
- Currency exchange
- Safe deposit boxes at front desk
- Laundry / Dry Cleaning
- Valet parking
- Gift shop
- Soft drink and ice machines on each floor
Hotel Dining Options
Sway Restaurant Atlanta Web link
Serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Breakfast starts at $10.00 per person and includes continental, full menu, and buffet options. Market pricing will vary based on the individual items selected.
Twenty-Two Storys Atlanta Web link
Serving lunch and dinner.
Polaris Web link
Serving dinner only, Monday thru Saturday. Reservations recommended.
A room block has been set-up with the Hyatt Regency with special group rates. Guests may choose from the following room rate options:
- $169.00 + tax* per night (Standard room), qualifies for:
- One king bed
- One queen bed
- Two double beds
- $194.00 + tax* per night (Deluxe room), qualifies for:
- One king bed
- Two double beds
Deluxe rooms feature a seating area, 10% larger room compared to Standard rooms, and separate private tower and access
The room block cutoff date is November 3, 2017.
Online Reservation Process
A dedicated website is available for attendees to book hotel rooms online. To book rooms online, please click here.
Phone Reservation Process
Attendees may call the Hyatt Regency Atlanta 24 hours a day to make, modify or cancel reservations at 1.888.421.1442 (toll free) or 1.404.577.1234 (direct).
Hotel Reservation Policies
Cancellations must be made by 3:00pm (EST) 24 hours in advance of your arrival date.
Credit card hold/ down payment
Guests must provide credit card information to hold the room. No charges will be made on the card until checkout.